Saturday 15 November 2008

Gwen and MJ A-Go-Go



"Hi my names Peter Parker and I have really terrible life. When I was only a lowly scientific genius, a freak accident gave me a number of incredible super-powers that let me perform the most amazing feats. If that wasn't bad enough there's these two models who really want to have sex with me and they're both so super-hot that I can't decide which one to choose. Man my life sucks. You should buy either the top selling comic book or the record breaking block-buster movie that I star in to hear me whine about all these problems."

Hmmm.

I picked up the latest issue of Jonah Hex the other day and Jordi Bernet's art inspired to draw some pretty girls. Still working on that loose inking thing.

I'm not sure why they have such tiny hands.

No comments: