Wednesday 26 September 2007

An optimistic prediction works out?

Just seen this on the Dark Horse Presets Myspace thingy

Hey, iv'e just gotten the first issue of The Umbrella Academy. I've never read a comic book in my life to be honest. I'm quite a big fan of my chemical romance it made me want to check it out just to see what it would be like. So i went in to forbidden planet and looked around for it. But wow, there was a LOT of cool stuff in there. i spent about half an hour looking around at other things and comics. i seen a lot of awsome stuff. My friend is always trying to get me to read comic's but i always said no, i was never intrested untill now. I went in and seen for myself how much cool stuff there was. So thanks to Umbrella Academy for bringing me into the world of comics.



It may just be that one lone person but it still gives me a warm tingly little feeling inside.

No comments: